Music is available for these pieces. Use the form below to contact me regarding purchasing.
Recordings are available here.
- Pastoral Dance (Danza Pastorale) is in the classical period style. See here for arrangement for two violins.
- Abraham was written at a time when, like Abraham of the old testament, I was being sent out into the desert toward the promised land.
- Barefoot was written during a phase when I wanted to go barefoot everywhere.
- Tall Grass was named after a friend’s dream.
- Time To Think is something of a meditation in a space set apart that inspired something different.
- Beginnings was one of the first pieces I wrote for classical guitar that was worth keeping.
- The Wee Folk captures the mood of a friend’s dream of magical woodland creatures.
- The title The Time of Her Confinement is an old phrase referring to a time and space set aside for the birth of a child and for the recovery and bonding.
- The Forest is an image of the psyche.
- Getting There is a contemporary piece for the journey.